Jami J Miller (TFPfitgirl) – Why this blog?
Oh lets just give you a little info about me and this blog…
1) Blogging is just a term used to let people know that I am gonna say what want, when I want, how I want and you can read it at your own risk.
2) Nobody likes a grammer nazi, so back off.
3) Trashing me, my views or another person on this blog will get DUH-leted! It makes me feel all powerful and such.
4) You have the right to move on if you dont like what I have to say. Your welcome.
5) I am not politically correct here, or anywhere. So if you were expecting that, exit the building.
6) I can not stand lazy people and I will be writing a lot about that here. Fair warning.
7) I do not like to be labled based on my beliefs. More than anything I can not stand it that people quote scripture (or words) from their beliefs and it is commonly seen as they are “good” verses, of course people who dont.. like for example – the people that may use the “f” word way too much (which I am not a fan of- but who cares) …… I believe what I believe and you wont change that- ever. News Flash – I dont want to change your spiritual beliefs either, nor do I feel you are wrong for believing whatever it is you believe. Unless it involves hurting people. BUT – on the flip side – I do not care how many scriptures you quote on facebook – your “sainthood” is affected by the person that lives in the deepest part of you – your soul- and how you act on that every single day. Who cares if you can talk- just shut up and spend more time “walking”.
8) I am fully aware, although in disagreement of the fact, that not everybody will agree with what I have to say. If you disagree (shame on you) – do it tactfully. Remember #3 oh and #4
9) Especially when it comes to fitness (13 years in this biz) - I am an expert. However I have 2 kids, a husband, a vagina (only 1 thank goodness) , 2 dogs, a gym, a degree or 2, 2 businesses, a house, no debt, and matching underwear. SO by default, I am expert in all these things.
10) Im a 5ft 3inch white girl and I use a a lot of slang words and I should have been a gang member. Because, it makes sense.
11) All that said- this blog will mostly be about fitness, nutrition and getting better in all areas of your life everyday. Think of it like this….. You can be “perfect” – you can be nothing -OR fall somewhere in between and that is where you will find me! I hate perfection. There really is no such thing. AND I hate a waisted life (day). SO! – each day I wake up with an opportunity to take what I have learned the days before and do better with the new day ahead. oh and when I fall flat on my face or run into a street sign- I am learning to just laugh about it and move on (with my middle finger in the air).
P.s. You see those 2 tiny humans in the picture below- they are my life. You harm them in any way, I will cut you. (see gang member).